1. On SQL Server 2000 connect to Enterprise Manager
On SQL Server 2005 / 2008 connect to SQL Server Management studio
2. Expand Replication à Publication, select the Publication from which the subscribers to be removed.
On SQL Server 2005 / 2008 from the Replication à Local Publication select the Publication
3. Right click on the Publication
4. Select the Subscription tab
5. Select the Subscriber and click Delete button, that’s it
7. Rather if you delete one subscriber at a time, it is simple and no need to execute the stored procedures at subscriber.